The UIDAI provides a platform for Aadhaar and all Aadhar Holders that helps authorities to electronically validate the identity of residents safely and quickly. UIDAI has also started many services which help you Fill Aadhar Application Online, Check Aadhar Status, Download Eaadhaar Card, Aadhar Update process and even Check Aadhar Update status also.
What details can be changed in the Aadhar card online?
SSUP Portal let you change following 5 details online as well as offline.
- D.O.B (Date of Birth)
- Mobile Number
In case If you don’t know How to Update your aadhar Card at SSUP-aadhar self-service update portal then here are simple steps in short.
Aadhar Card Update
If you wish to update/change your Name, Date of birth, Mobile number and Gender then follow these steps:
- First of all visit the nearest aadhar enrollment center.
- At Aadhar Enrollment center ask for Aadhar Correction form to Officials.
- Once you get Aadhar Correction Form to fill out all the details and tick on the option which you want to update in your new updated aadhar card.
- After that Submit the form along with Xerox copy of ID proof like Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport and Voter ID card etc.
- At the and you will receive your URN – Unique Request Number which is required to track your new updated aadhar card later on.
- Once your application will be verified then you can able to download E-aadhar online.
Check Aadhar Card Update Status
Now You have updated your aadhar card and you also have your URN/SRN number then it’s time to check your Aadhar Update status. By checking aadhar update status you will get to know whether your update request is processed by UIDAI or not and if yes then you can easily download your eaadhar card.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Update Status Online
- Open Unique Identification Authority of India’s Official Portal – uidai.gov.in
- Now in the Homepage under “Update Aadhaar” Tab Click on “Check Address Update Status” Tab.
- A new Aadhar Self Service Update Portal will open. In the new window enter your Aadhaar number first in the field provided.
- After that, you need to enter your URN – Unique Request Number generated after updating aadhar card in the second box.
- If you have the SRN (Service Request Number) instead, enter the same in the other field provided.
- After this, you will be required to enter a text code for verification purpose.
- After checking your details, click on “Get Status” after which the status will be displayed on the screen.
If your Aadhar Update Request has processed then You can see Success Message else you need to wait for few more days to get new eaadhar.
So now we hope using the above steps you can able to check your aadhar update status easily.